l'Orée des fleurs, quiet cottage in Loire Valley
Outside viewVue d'extérieur
Living room with a stove
Kitchen 4* Standard
The double bedroom on the ground floor
On the 2nd floor, 2 beds 90x200 cm
On the 2nd floor, convertible couch
On the 2nd floor, living room
2021 weekly fares (arrival possible every day)
|January to June and September to December
|July and August
|Week-end fare 2 nights
|Tourist tax per day per adult
Our rate includes
prepared beds with duvet
supply of pellets/wood for heating in the stove.
water charges, electricity
Effective reservation upon receipt of 30% deposit
Cancellation condition: refund of arrears if cancellation less than 10 days or postponement of the stay
Force majeure: having available 18 months up to the amount paid
The entries start from 17:00 and departure before 10:30 (time required to prepare the cottage).
Payment by credit card, transfer, holiday vouchers, cash.
Sleep and live well on the ground floor!
- bedroom with double bed 160 x 200 cm.
- living room to take meals
- fitted kitchen with oven / hob / washing machine / dishwasher etc ..
- bathroom with shower 90 x 120 cm Italian
- separate toilet from the bathroom
- internet via wifi
Rest and relax on the 2nd floor!
- bedroom with 2 single beds 90 x 200 cm (new bedding), or 1 double bed 180 x 200 cm.
- TV lounge / board games / library: a leisure corner for the comfort of all where it is possible to sleep baby in peace for the rest of the family.
- internet via wifi
Take full advantage of nature!
- A garden to hang out or run!
- We will install lounge and sunbeds in these areas of greenery that are also appreciated for playing, walking around the flowers, fruit and troglodytes.
- Barbecue / Parking
Located in a troglodyte site, the cottage L'Orée des Fleurs 4
rated, welcomes you for a stay in Grézillé - Gennes, Val-de-Loire between Angers and Saumur. You will be in a house built of tuffeaux stones and renovated from the ground up in 2015. You are in the middle of vineyards, forests, hiking trails and other natural areas.
2 bedrooms / kitchen / dining room / living room games TV / bathroom / sanitary / garden with lounge / wifi / parking
If you feel good in a quiet, spacious, flowery, natural and genuine setting, the cottage L'Orée des Fleurs was designed for that.
You will be ideally placed to discover the bounties of Anjou: castles, Loire Valley, vineyards, troglodyte sites, not to mention the majestic and wild river Loire.
The rufurbishment of the Little House has been designed to make your stay comfortable, peaceful and equipped with the autonomy you are expecting. Capacity of 5 people.
See you there. Christophe, owner.
- For all : calm, new condition and comfort
- Family : bathing pond 2 km away
- Hikers : pedestrian and bike tours
- Tourism : castles, troglodytes, Loire Valley, vineyard
- Wine lovers : advice of good spots!
- You like natural spaces : we are in the middle of it
- A troglodyte attached to the terrace is fitted out to have a drink, your meals, to keep coolUn troglodyte accolé à la terrasse est aménagé pour prendre un verre, vos repas, se mettre au frais
The cottage is full?
We offer stays in guest rooms or in the cottage 3 * Vert Campagne